Welcome to Happy Hearts!!
a professional, registered and qualified childminding service for the residents of Trispen, Truro and the surrounding areas! My childminding assistant and I work in partnership with parents to provide all the children in our care with a clean, safe, loving, home-like environment where everyone feels valued. Quality and standards are high, independence can be developed and there is a wealth of learning opportunities, both structured and flexible, to help children achieve their goals and promote their self-esteem!
Reliable, flexible and essential care for the needs for your child 7am-6pm FIVE DAYS A WEEK.
Occasional, overnight, evening and school holiday childminding is also available. Please take advantage of this new and wonderful service in Trispen!!
Little Hands, big achievements!
Every Child at Happy Hearts will:
- Feel safe, cared for and respected
- Be able to learn to the best of his/her ability and to develop whatever skills he/she possesses
- Be treated equally irrespective of gender, race, physical characteristics or any other factors
- Learn and play without disruption
Every Child Matters
For children and young people there are five outcomes that are the key to well-being in childhood and later in life: being healthy, staying safe, enjoying and achieving, making a positive contribution and achieving economic well-being.
These five outcomes constitute the focus of my attention to children and no child will be left behind!
My Aims and Objectives
• To encourage creativity, self-expression and imagination through various games, music, dance & activities
• To encourage and develop language and communication through a range of play, storytelling and other activities
• To develop dexterity and co-ordination through a variety of fun physical activities
• To be a positive role model and promote social skills, encouraging courteous behaviour and respect for others
• To develop moral values that promote consideration for individual and cultural differences
• To provide a healthy diet and regular exercise for the children
• To provide the highest possible level of care for all children under my supervision
• To treat all children equally and as individuals
• To conduct my childminding in partnership with National Care Standards and current policies and regulations
• To provide a warm, welcoming, caring and friendly environment to help children feel at home and settled whilst away from their parents or carers
• To interact with the child regularly and form a strong bond enabling the child to feel valued and able to express their feelings and opinions as an individual
• To form a close bond with parents and carers, so they feel they can leave their children with me and know that they are safe, happy and secure, and at any time they can approach me about their child and discuss any matters in an open and friendly manner